We started with a simple premise.
Lootok began in 2006 with the belief of a better way to do business continuity and crisis management consulting.
After years in the consulting world, we noticed some patterns in struggling programs:
- Resiliency is only a hot topic when people are hitting the panic button.
- After a big push to collect data, binders of plans end up untouched during an incident.
- Rallying stakeholder support is like pulling teeth.
This inspired us to create a more efficient, enjoyable approach—one that takes people beyond a static plan.
We believe in purposeful play, which creates learning around the planning process and fosters program adoption. By making business continuity more meaningful and relevant, companies both reap richer data for documentation and empower their leadership to manage disruptions with confidence.
Today, companies contact Lootok to guide their continuity initiatives and keep them sustainable. If you believe business continuity can be done better, we designed our approach for you.
- daily cups of coffee
- daily cups of tea
“If each of us hires people who are smaller than we are, we shall become a company of dwarfs. But if each of us hires people who are bigger than we are, we shall become a company of giants.”
- employees with military experience
- industry certifications obtained