Did your risk software live up to the hype?
Software alone is not a silver bullet; neither is consulting. Used properly, these two can revolutionize a program. That mutuality is the foundation for our partnership with ClearView. Lootok excels at program set up, training, awareness, and adoption. ClearView provides a best-in-class software that can grow with your program, while not overwhelming your users.
Over the last 10 years, Lootok has been presented with myriad opportunities to team up with an industry software. So, why ClearView? This endeavor was not entered into lightly. We were picky, and rightly so. The software had to be great. Check. ClearView is robust, stable, and easy to use. Double check. What we also loved about ClearView is their clients were up and running quickly. We’ve heard so many horror stories of companies buying BC software and 6 months, one year, or even two years later the software had still not been implemented.
We also chose ClearView because:
- They are recognized globally for their UI, technical sophistication, and strong reporting.
- They know and support all of the important BC standards (e.g., ISO 22301).
- They provide SaaS and self-hosting options. It’s up to you.
- They have a proven track record (leaders in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant).
- They have charming, British accents.
ClearView was equally discerning. They chose Lootok because:
- We’re creative, thought leaders in risk.
- We pair BC expertise with fun, engaging, and effective means of gathering information.
- We have a deep understanding of technology and BC software.
- We forge long-term relationships with our clients.
- We have New York accents.
Please reach out to learn more about ClearView or to experience a demo first-hand.
“I am delighted to appoint Lootok as our North American partner. This partnership is much more than a marriage of convenience; we share the same values, enthusiasm for technology, client-focused attention to detail, and innovation/creativity. ”
Jeremy S. Stynes
Chief Creative & Technology Officer
Jeremy has more that 20 years of experience working at the intersection of design, commerce, branding, marketing, and education. He studied art theory at Columbia University, how people learn online at Harvard University, and the smart application of technology at MIT.