Expertise at your service
Where should you start?
- There are many ways to kick-start your program. Whether it’s an awareness campaign, a current state assessment, or a compelling exercise to “wow” your C-suite, Lootok can help you grow your program in strategic steps.
Need support with something specific?
- Lootok’s conducts activities in a way that’s enjoyable and fast. Our interactive workshops get nearly 75% of the information needed for BIAs, plans, and resiliency strategies — within just a few hours.
Understaffed and overwhelmed? Outsource it.
- Lootok’s team of experienced advisors can take care of plan development, training, and exercising at a regional or local level. When managing your program, we act as an extension of your team, so that you can focus strategically on the more pressing demands of your role.
Interested in hearing more?
“Lootok has a very efficient and effective approach to the tedious task that has traditionally been a BIA. The activity-based approach was dynamic and very well-received...What I found as a byproduct is I didn’t have to chase people down quite as much to update their plans.”
- Business continuity exercise
- Business continuity plan
- Business continuity policy
- Business continuity strategies
- Business continuity training
- Business impact analysis (BIA)
- Communications strategy
- Crisis management exercise
- Crisis management plan
- Crisis management policy
- Crisis management training
- Executive planning
- Program assessment
- Risk assessment
Jeremy is an experienced risk and crisis management practitioner having started off as an emergency first responder honing his crisis response and incident management skillsets. Jeremy later moved to the private sector where he used that experience to aid in the development and management of corporate business continuity and crisis management programs at a global scale. At Lootok, Jeremy uses these years of experience to craft and support client’s implementation of innovative and effective resiliency programs.